[tex-live] mkluatexfontdb version 1.07, database version 2.009 crashes

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:11:00 CEST 2010


> luaotfload | loading font: /Users/christos/Library/Fonts/cmuntt.otf
> luaotfload | loading font: /Users/christos/Library/Fonts/cmuntx.otf
> luaotfload | loading font: /Users/christos/Library/Fonts/cmunui.otf
> Abort trap

Thanks a lot, I got it. It's the font cmunvi.otf from cm-unicode
version 0.7.0. For me the following is crashing as well:

\font\a=cmunvi.otf \a abc

!load otf       : loading:
/private/tmp/tex/cm-unicode-0.7.0/cmunvi.otf (hash: cmunvi)
MTXrun | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted

or with

!load otf       : loading:
/private/tmp/tex/cm-unicode-0.7.0/cmunvi.otf (hash: cmunvi)
Abort trap

(if I try to run luatex alone)

But hack ... it's only crashing with LuaTeX shipped with TeX Live.
With the version in ConTeXt minimals (beta-0.60.1, but compiled on my
own machine) it works fine. It also works fine when I switch PATH in
TeX Live to universal-darwin. It would help to have a non-stripped
version of luatex binary for 64-bit Mac OS X.


- http://sourceforge.net/projects/cm-unicode/files/
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/cm-unicode/files/cm-unicode/0.7.0/cm-unicode-0.7.0-otf.tar.xz/download

More information about the tex-live mailing list