[tex-live] [libertine]: libertine.sty in wrong dir
patrick at gundla.ch
Fri Sep 28 11:14:02 CEST 2012
can you please help me to understand the history and current situation?
* First there was the "libertine" package a file called "libertine.sty" that supported classic PDFTeX and LuaTEX/XeTeX.
* Then the support for type1 was dropped, thus "libertine.sty" only supported LuaTeX/XeTeX
* Then came "libertine-legacy" with a file called "libertine.sty" for support for PDFTeX
* The former libertine (the one with LuaTeX/XeTeX support) package was renamed to libertineotf (and a style file 'libertineotf.sty')
* A new package was uploaded recently with name libertine / libertine.sty that only supports PDFTeX
Is this view right? Any corrections?
More information about the tex-live